For the propagation of an ideal where science communicators can meet firstly, for drinks; secondly, for communicating; and ultimately, for networking.
– not opposed to alcohol.
– fond of IPCC reports (especially the pictures).
– mostly in agreement with the “truth.”
– into badges.
– grieving for the slow and miserable death of the Hubble Space Telescope.
– possibly possessed of supernatural powers.
– not in the business of total world domination
– committed to the constant and diligent presentation of science stories, be it to editors, producers, directors, educators, relatives and/or friends of various ilk, in an effort to lessen the gap that is this thing we call public scientific literacy.
– – –